Total E-Quality certificate / Dual Career Network
PRIF received the "Total E-Quality" Award for a successful commitment to equal opportunities. The Peace Research Institute Frankfurt offers advanced training for women, specifically supports female junior researchers and provides work-life balance.
PRIF has been a member of the newly-founded Dual Career Network since July 2011.
The Dual Career Network was founded by four universities and eleven non-university research institutes at Frankfurt and Darmstadt to encourage couples working in science and arts to come the region. At the joint initiative of Goethe University, Frankfurt and Technische Universität Darmstadt, a memorandum of understanding was signed. The Hessian Ministry for Science and Art supports the initiative.
The 18 present members of the Network:
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Darmstadt University of Technology
- Justus-Liebig Universität Gießen
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
- Hochschule Darmstadt, University of Applied Sciences
- Evangelische Hochschule Darmstadt
- Leibniz Institute for Educational Research and Educational Information (DIPF)
- Frankfurt Institute for Advanced Studies (FIAS)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Research in Visual Computing (Fraunhofer IGD)
- Fraunhofer Institut for Secure Information Technology (Fraunhofer SIT)
- Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH (GSI)
- Institute of Molecular Biology gGmbH Mainz (IMB)
- Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF)
- Max-Planck Institute of Biophysics
- Max-Planck-Institute for European Legal History
- Max-Planck-Institute for Brain Research
- Max-Planck-Institute for Heart and Lung Research
- Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN)